Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Bakson's Compound#5 tablet
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the joints. It is extremely common, with knee pain being the most common complaint, followed by shoulder and hip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of the body, from ankles and feet to shoulders and hands.
Joint pain can range from mildly irritating to debilitating. It may go away after a few weeks (acute), or last for several weeks or months (chronic). Even short-term pain and swelling in the joints can affect the quality of life greatly.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including:
- Arthritis: it is characterized by swelling and tenderness of one or more joints presenting with pain in joints, and stiffness which worsens with age. Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis are the 2 most common types of arthritis affecting the population.
- Bursitis: It is the inflammation of the small fluid-filled sacs called bursae that cushion the bones, tendons, and muscles near the joints. It most commonly affects the shoulder, elbow, and hip joints but the knee, heel, and base of the big toe can also develop bursitis. The joint feels painful and stiff which is worse on movement and pressure with swelling and redness.
- Tendinitis: It is the inflammation of tendons, which are thick fibrous cords that attach muscle to bone. Most commonly affects the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and knee joints and heels. It presents with dull aching pain on movement of the affected limb or joint, tenderness, and mild swelling.
- Gout: It is a metabolic disease marked by painful inflammation of the joints, deposits of urates in and around the joints, and usually an excessive amount of uric acid in the blood. The most common joint affected is the first metatarsophalangeal joint i.e., the joint at the base of the big toe. There are recurrent attacks of a red, tender, hot, and swollen joint.
- Strains, sprains, and other injuries
- Infections like mumps, influenza, and hepatitis
- Other causes are Osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, sarcoidosis, rickets, joint overuse, etc.
Indications: Helps relieve painful, swollen, stiff joints and generalized body aches.
- Bryonia alba 3x,
- Hypericum perforatum 3x,
- Cimicifuga racemosa 3x,
- Phytolacca decandra 3x,
- Rhus toxicodendron 3x.
Mode of Action of Homeopathic Ingredients:
- Bryonia: Indicated for rheumatic pains and swellings, dropsical effusions into synovial and serous membranes. There is aching in joints and muscles. For the injury of the joints. Every spot in the body is painful to pressure. Pains are bursting, stitching or heavy sore, going backward, tearing, worse by motion, better by rest.
- Hypericum perforatum: It is indicated for articular rheumatism, traumatic neuralgia, and neuritis. Joints feel bruised. Hysterical joints and tetanus. Limbs feel as if they were numb. There is darting pain in the shoulders.
- Cimicifuga racemosa: Cimicifuga pains are violent, aching, shooting, and wandering here and there. Compressive pains, pains like electric shocks, cries, faints, etc. Pains go upwards or side to side, up the neck, about the throat from the ovary to the ovary. The belly of the muscles feels bruised, sore, heavy aching. Muscular and crampy pains, primarily of neurotic origin, occur in nearly every part of the body. Sore and tender along the tract of pain.
- Phytolacca decandra: It powerfully affects the fibrous and osseous tissues, and the sheathes and fascias of muscles. Hence it becomes an admirable remedy in rheumatic affections. Acts on the muscles of the neck and back, tendons and joints, periosteum, throat, digestive tract, and the right side. General soreness over the whole body, the patient moans and groans every time he moves. Lameness, soreness, and a bruised feeling are felt all over the body. It combines pain, intense prostration, and great exhaustion. Syphilitic bone pains and chronic rheumatism.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Rhus-tox. affects the fibrous tissue, joints, tendons, sheaths, etc., producing pains and stiffness. Rheumatism in cold damp season. Stiffness of muscles and joints. Motion limbers up the Rhus-t. patient, hence he feels better for a time from a change of position. Dislocated joints. Stretching causes cracking in knees, and soreness in the abdomen. Sciatica is better by warmth from exercise.
Side effects: No known side effects
Expiry: 5 years from the date of manufacturing.
Pack size: 100 Tabs
Manufactured in India by Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.