Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Pain Oil Super with 9 active herbs is prepared from 100% natural and pure pain-healing ingredients. Its broad range of applications includes Myalgia, Muscle spasm, Cramps, Headache, Cold, Back pain, Shoulder pain, Knee pain, Neck pain, Low back pain, Muscle pain.
Note: This is a medicated massage oil free of any perfumes or additives, and has a strong herbal smell due to its concentrated mixture of various herbs.
Pain-killer oil benefits
"Pain killer oil" is a term often used to refer to essential oils or oil-based products that claim to have pain-relieving properties when applied topically. Essential oils are concentrated liquids derived from plants, and they are believed to contain compounds that can have various effects on the body, including potential pain relief. However, it's important to note that while some people may find relief from using these oils, scientific evidence supporting their efficacy for pain relief is often limited and varies depending on the oil.
Here are a few essential oils that are commonly associated with potential pain-relieving benefits:
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is known for its calming and relaxing properties. Some people believe that its aroma or topical application may help alleviate headaches, tension, and mild discomfort.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil contains menthol, which can have a cooling and numbing effect. It's often used for relieving headaches, muscle aches, and minor discomfort.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil is often used in products like topical ointments and chest rubs to help relieve congestion and muscle discomfort.
- Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil is believed to have analgesic properties and is sometimes used topically for minor muscle pain and tension.
- Chamomile Oil: Chamomile oil is known for its soothing properties and is sometimes used for mild discomfort and tension.
- Ginger Oil: Ginger oil is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and is sometimes used topically for muscle and joint discomfort.
- Arnica Oil: Arnica oil is derived from the arnica plant and is used in some products for topical pain relief, particularly for bruises, sprains, and muscle soreness.
Why Pain Oil Super is the most effective pain-killer oil?
This is a medicated oil mixture with carefully chosen herbs with powerful pain-relieving properties in any part of the body. This hand-pressed oil provides a superior anti-inflammatory effect with a high concentration of polyphenols, tocopherol composition, and some phenolic compounds.
A study reported in the Journal of food biochemistry validates the better quality of hand-pressed oil over mechanically pressed, supporting the traditional uses of this type of oil in treating several inflammations and pain-related situations. Homeomart Super pain oil brings you the goodness of 9 herbs through this traditional method for a superior pail killer oil.
Super Pain Oil is useful in all forms of body pains caused by various factors due to its quick deep penetrating action. The body pains can be very unsettling and disrupt normal activities in daily life. Body pains can be caused by simple causes such as everyday stress to serious medical conditions. Some of such causes of body aches are long-standing, walking too much or over-exercising, arthritis, myalgia, overexertion, overuse, etc.
Other causes of body pains are stress, dehydration, lack of sleep, cold or flu, anemia, Vitamin D deficiency, hypocalcemia, mononucleosis, pneumonia., fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, Lyme disease, histoplasmosis, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Most of the pains go away with proper rest, massage, or hot and cold compresses. But some pains which last for a long time might indicate an underlying medical condition.
Ingredients in Pain Oil Super
- Eucalyptus oil (Nilgiri)
- Til oil (gingelly, sesame)
- Clove oil (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Mustard oil (Rai, black Sarson)
- Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica)
- Garlic oil (Allium sativum)
- Camphor Oil (Camphora, Kapur)
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita)
Mode of action of herbal ingredients (Pain Killer oil benefits)
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus has a cooling effect on muscles and reduces pain and inflammation. Traditionally, eucalyptus oil was used as an analgesic agent that helped to relieve pain, and it was valued for its ability to reduce inflammation. Also addresses coughs, bronchitis, sinus, and respiratory infection.
- Til oil has natural antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties, treats the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis, helps reduce arthritis pain, and swelling of joints, reduces pain severity, and strengthens the bones. Contains a high amount of Calcium and copper hence reducing Joint pains.
- Clove oil has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties that will help ease inflammation and also have a cooling effect. It is one of the medicinal plants used for centuries to alleviate pain. Clove oil is an excellent pain reliever for muscle pain and joints. Also used to treat pain, and toothache. As per the Journal of Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy, study findings suggest that the essential oil Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) could be useful in combination with ketorolac for the treatment of inflammatory pain.
- Mustard oil relieves body pain, and help with the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. It is also known to cure diseases and problems related to the heart, skin, joints, and muscles.
- Neem Oil The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties in neem will help reduce redness, swelling, and pain. Also helps to create balance in the immune system directly and helps reduction of Arthritis.
- Garlic Oil Garlic oil will relieve pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis through the flavonoid quercetin, which may dampen the inflammation-causing chemicals called leukotrienes, prostaglandins, and histamines.
- Camphor Oil: Camphor oil has dual balancing action of hot and cold, thus effective in treating inflammation, rheumatic joint pain, neuralgia, and arthritis.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is a natural anti-bacterial and fights the overgrowth of bacteria that resides in clogged pores. The pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory qualities of castor oil may be helpful in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil is a dietary supplement for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), digestive problems, common cold, headaches, and other conditions. Also used topically (applied to the skin) for headaches, muscle aches, itching, and other problems.
Application of Pain Killer Oil - precautions and guidelines
Take a few drops of oil and apply a sufficient quantity on the affected parts and massage gently. This oil preparation is used for external applications only. It is advised use to apply at night time or 1 hour before bath in the morning. For chronic cases apply 2-3 times a day or as advised by your physician
It's important to approach the use of painkiller oils with caution and follow these guidelines:
- Dilution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and can be irritating to the skin if used undiluted. Always dilute them with a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or jojoba oil) before applying to the skin.
- Patch Test: Perform a patch test on a small area of skin before applying the oil to a larger area to check for any allergic reactions or sensitivities.
- Consult a Professional: If you have a specific health condition or are taking medications, consult a healthcare provider or aromatherapist before using essential oils for pain relief.
- Quality Matters: Use high-quality, pure essential oils from reputable sources to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- Personal Sensitivity: Keep in mind that individual responses to essential oils can vary, and what works for one person might not work for another.
While some people find relief from painkiller oils, they should not be seen as a substitute for medical treatment. If you have persistent or severe pain, it's important to consult a healthcare professional to determine the underlying cause and receive appropriate treatment.
Massage Therapy using Pain Oil for Joint pain, Arthritis
Several different studies have found that massaging a sore or arthritic joint can have several benefits including:
- Bringing blood flow to the joint
- Improving circulation in the joints
- Reducing the swelling and pain
- Bringing in new joint fluid and improving lubrication
- Reducing overall pain and stiffness
- Improve the tone and increase the overall flexibility of the muscles that lend support and stability to the affected joints
Compare Pain Oil Super with similar homeopathy oils
Allen Relax Pain Killer Oil - Homeopathic Pain Reliever
Wheezal Relievo Pain Killer Oil Muscle Strain, Sprain, Lumbago
Olmuv Pain relief Oil from Schwabe, Gaultheria, Guaiacum, Olibanum, Arnica
Savi Rheu Magic Massage Oil for muscular pain relief, stiff joint
SBL Orthomuv Massage Oil, RollOn Joint & Muscle Pain