GUIDELINES FOR HOMEOPATHIC PACKING MATERIALS
- Hard glass bottles like Pyrex, or other anti-corrosive glass bottles with glass stoppers are recommended for corrosive substances, such as acids or alkalies (caustic preparations).
- Homeopaths avoid blue colored containers since it is believed that blue color has an adverse effect on medicines that may be injurious
- All homeopathic containers with the medicinal substances must be stored away from dust, smoke, moisture, odors, damp places, strong light etc. Amberbottlesare often used to reduce exposure to light
- Since animals and animal products decompose very quickly, they should be used immediate after collections and not stored over time
- Strong smelling drugs, such asCamphor, Iodine, Asafoetida, Kreosote, Terebinthinae, Moschus, oleumetc. should be kept isolated in tightly closed bottles.
- For preserving potentized medicines colored bottles should be avoided
Related productsView all
Plastic Pills Bottles Semi Transparent (Packing 100)
From Rs. 170.00
Hahnemann Bach flower Rescue Remedy for Stress, Anxiety