Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
GUIDELINES FOR HOMEOPATHIC PACKING MATERIALS
- Hard glass bottles like Pyrex, or other anti-corrosive glass bottles with glass stoppers are recommended for corrosive substances, such as acids or alkalies (caustic preparations).
- Homeopaths avoid blue colored containers since it is believed that blue color has an adverse effect on medicines that may be injurious
- All homeopathic containers with the medicinal substances must be stored away from dust, smoke, moisture, odors, damp places, strong light etc. Amberbottlesare often used to reduce exposure to light
- Since animals and animal products decompose very quickly, they should be used immediate after collections and not stored over time
- Strong smelling drugs, such asCamphor, Iodine, Asafoetida, Kreosote, Terebinthinae, Moschus, oleumetc. should be kept isolated in tightly closed bottles.
- For preserving potentized medicines colored bottles should be avoided
Related productsView all
Plastic Pills Bottles Semi Transparent (Packing 100)
From Rs. 170.00
Hahnemann Bach flower Rescue Remedy for Stress, Anxiety
SBL Biocombination 25 (BC25) for Acidity Flatulence And Indigestion
From Rs. 80.00