Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Hevert Germany Sinus Relief Tablets
Hevert Sinus relief is a German Homeopathic medicine for rhinitis and inflammation of the sinuses
Hevert Sinus Relief is an effective and generally well tolerated medicine for the treatment of symptoms of nasal and sinus congestion.By using it regularly you will have taken an important step forward for your health.
Sinusitis: How nasal and sinus congestion develops?
The primary function of the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract is to protect the body from foreign particles and pathogens that have been inhaled. The body rids itself of viruses and bacteria by sneezing and coughing. Furthermore, substances produced by the nasal mucosa ward off “invaders”. Stress and exhaustion during the wet and cold times of the year encourage viruses and bacteria to accumulate on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. In many cases, viruses cause an inflammatory reaction in the nasal mucosa, associated with a swelling of the mucous membranes which reduces mucous drainage. Symptoms include an inflamed, congested nose and painful pressure in the head.
How Hevert Sinus Relief helps you?
- Hevert Sinus Relief has a decongestant and regenerative effect on the nasal mucosa, resulting in the discharge of stubborn mucus.
- Accompanying symptoms such as sinus pressure, sneezing and runny nose are relieved.
- Hevert Sinus Relief is suitable for children aged 6 years and over and for people with sensitive stomachs. It works without stressing the body with high doses of chemical substances.
- Hevert Sinus Relief may be used concurrently with other prescribed treatments as there are no known drug-drug interactions with this homeopathic medicine and conventional medicines
Sinus Relief: What else you can do for your health?
The following measures may also help you: Sleep for your health. Resting your body helps your immune system effectively fight in evading pathogens.Drink 2–3 liters (8–13cups) of warm herbal tea throughout the day to hydrate the mucosa. Make sure you are in rooms with good air flow and sufficient humidity, which can be provided by setting out bowls with water and several drops of mint or eucalyptus oil or some orange or lemon peels. Gargling with sage tea, chamomile tea or saline solution (1 heaping teaspoon table salt in 500 ml (2 ups) tepid, previously boiled drinking water) soothes the throat. Nasal irrigation with this saline solution accelerates the recovery process and helps flush invading microorganisms from the area.
Hevert Sinus Relief Indications
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Reduces sinus congestion / sinus pressure
- Reduces sneezing and rhino rhea
- May be taken concurrently with other conventional medications
- Quick dissolving tablets
Hevert Sinus Relief Active Ingredients
- Apis mellifica 4X
- Baptisia tinctoria 4X
- Echinacea 2X
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 4X
- Kali bichromicum 8X
- Lachesis mutus 8X
- Luffa operculata 6X
- Mercurius iodatus ruber 9X
- Mercurius sulphuratus ruber 6X
- Silicea 2X
- Spongia tosta 6X
Hevert Sinus Relief Inactive ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate
For the temporary relief of:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure
- Runny nose
Dosage and Administration:
Dosage and Administration:
Adults / Children >12
Children 6 to 12
Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily
Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily
Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily
Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily
Do not use if you are allergic to bee venom or to plants of the Compositae family. Do not use if you are lactose intolerant. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist for more than a week or worsen. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
40 Tablets (10*4 Blister pack)