Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Hemidesmus Indica (Dilution)
Dried root is used to make the medicine.
Common Name:Indian sarsaparilla
Causes & Symptoms for Hemidesmus Indica
- It improves liver and blood circulation, helping to detoxify and implied in the purification of blood.
- It is used as a diuretic, hence helpful in retention of urine.
- It improves the digestion, and helps in digestive troubles.
- Indian sarsaparilla gives effective results in acne, eczema, psoriasis, sore inflamed muscles.
- For inflammation with general redness, the medicine gives good results.
- It promotes the healthy function of kidneys.
- It is safe to be effective in sexual related complaints and improves the overall energy.
Side effects of Hemidesmus Indica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Hemidesmus Indica
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Hemidesmus Indica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.