Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Haslab cleronose nasal spray Blockage of the nose, Itching dryness of the nose, Loss of smell, Allergic Rhinitis & Sinusitis, For Cold & Catarrhal congestion, Sneezing, Restlessness, and Sleeplessness.
- Calendula Officinalis
- Thuja Occidentalis
- Kali Bichromium
- Teucrium Marum Verum
- Sanguinaria Nitrate
Directions for Use:
- Step 1: Shake the bottle gently and then remove the protective cap
- Step 2: If using nasal spray the first time or if you have not used it for a week or more, point the nozzle away from you & ‘test-fire’ the spray.
- Step 3: Close one nostril. Tilt your head slightly & insert the nozzle of the bottle into the other nostrils. Spray once into each nostril keeping your hand upright.
- Adult: 1-2 sprays every 4 hours
- Children: 1 spray every 6 hours. Or as prescribed by the Physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision