Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indication of Homeopathic Hapdco Aqui Plus Tablets
- Acne (pimples)
- Comedones (black heads) pitting
- Scarring on face
Ingredients: Arsenicum Iodatum, Nux Vomica, Berberis Aquifolium, Echinacea, Asteria Rubens
Tip: Homeopathy Acne treatment medicines in collection here
Action of Ingredients used in Hapdco Aqui Plus Tablets
- Arsenicum Iodatum: Dry, scaly, itching, Marked exfoliation of skin in large scales, leaving a raw exuding surface beneath, Acne hard, shotty, indurated base with pustule at apex.
- Nux Vomica: Urticaria, with gastric derangement. Acne; skin red and blotchy
- Berberis Aquifolium: A remedy for the skin, chronic catarrhal affections. Pimply, dry, rough, scaly. Eruption on scalp extending to face and neck. Acne, dry eczema.
- Echinacea: Pustules. Aching in limbs. Recurring boils. Carbuncles. Irritations from insect bites and poisonous plants.
- Asteria Rubens: Red. Pimples on side of nose, chin and mouth. Itching spots. Ulcers, with fetid odor.
Directions of use of Hapdco Aqui Plus Tablets
4 tablets 4 to 6 times daily or as directed by the physician
Tip: For best results use Aqui plus Facewash & Aqui plus cream (Available as combo)
Baksons Sunny Herbals Neem Tulsi Soap for acne, skin infections
Wheezal Acne Clear Soap with Berberis, Sandalwood
Wheezal WL 1 Acne Drops, BlackHead, Blemishes, Comedone
Dr.Bakshi B25 Acne Drops for Pimples, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Dr Raj Skicare Drops - Acne and Complexion Drops for Pimples, Blackheads
Allen A34 Drops, Homeopathic Acne Medicine