Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
'Goitre can be treated safely with homoeopathic medicines without any side effects' says Dr.K.S Gopi, a homeopath and professor. 'Homeopathic medicines for goiter help boost the self-healing mechanism of the body to bring about natural recovery' says Dr. Vikas Sharma.
Goiter cured with homeopathy case study: Dr.Souparno Bose says nodular Goitre reduced 50% within 2 months by patient suffering from cracking in joints, know the case study here
- A lump in the front of your neck, just below your Adam's apple.
- A feeling of tightness in your throat area.
- Hoarseness (scratchy voice).
- Neck vein swelling.
- Dizziness when you raise your arms above your head.
- Toxic goiter symptoms include swollen neck veins, irregular menstrual period (in women), increased sweating, muscle cramps
Non Toxic goiter symptoms include problems in breathing, coughing, or wheezing with large goiter, Swallowing problems, Swelling of the neck.
Tip: Know the leading homeopathy medicines for thyroid disorders in collection here
Goiter Treatment Homeopathy Medicines matched to symptoms
These important remedies are indicated by doctors
Iodium 1M is prescribed to Goiter patients displaying following symptoms
- Extreme weakness with diarrhea
- hardness with sensation of constriction
- enlargement of the two lobes
- excessive palpitation which get worse from even slight exertion
- hyperthyroid with a good appetite
- Feeling excessive heat in body and wanting to stay cool
- losing weight even after eating a lot (increased metabolism)
- bulging/protruding eyes, deep and hoarse voice
Calcarea Carb 200 is most suited to Goiter patients displaying following symptoms
- thyroid gland is enlarged but underactive (slow metabolism)
- sluggishness of all body functions (tiredness, slow mentally and physically)
- patient fat, obese and goes on gaining weight even with a normal appetite.
- marked intolerance to cold
- profuse and prolonged menstrual cycles in women
- chronic constipation
- sweating over the scalp,
- craving for eggs , chalk, pencil, lime
Natrum Muriaticum 1M is prescribed to Goiter patients displaying following symptoms
- irritated very easily, introvert, get upset over little things
- depression, weeping when alone and aggravated when consoled
- feel very hot, headache on exposed to sun
- salt craving
- loses weight with normal eating habits
- weak (thin neck), eyes protruded
- menses suppressed for long, irregular periods
- palpitations voilent, gets worse with emotions or exertion
Spongia Tosta 30 for Goiter patients with
- thyroid gland swollen, painful and enlarged
- Pain on swallowing
- suffocative episodes (gasps for air)
- Dry, tickling cough
- asthma with amenorrhea in women
Fucus Vesiculosis Q for non toxic Goiter conditions with
- thyroid enlargement in obese persons
- indigestion, flatulency and constipation
Note: For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor
Medicated pills are available in 2 dram vials with size 30 globules , drops in 30ml sealed units
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Drops: 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 times a day or as advised by your homeopathic doctor
Other patent Homeopathy medicines for Thyroid disorders
Dr.Reckeweg R51 Hyperthyroid drops. Goiter, Eye bulging
Wheezal WL 38 Thyroid Balance Homeopathy Drops
Allen Thyrol Drops for Thyroid Dysfunction
Bhargava Tumorin Drops for stony hard goiter
Allen A52 Homeopathy Drops for Thyroid
Dr.Bakshi B56 Thyrotoxic Drops, Thyroid dysfunctioning
REPL Dr Adv No 46 goitrex drops,
Minims No 37 Thyrodin for Hyperthyroidism, Goiter
Doliosis D17 Thyrocare for Thyroid disorders