Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Ustilago Maydis Mother Tincture Q:
Ustilago maydis is a type of fungus found in Indian corn. It is an effective anti sycotic with marked action on female genitalia (reproductive organs). Indicated for difficult menses, ovaritis, cramping in womb etc. Also a well known remedy for hair loss.
Also known as Corn Smut
Medicinal Benefits of Ustilago Maydis
This fungus is used often used in homeopathic remedies for affections of the female genitalia. Its common uses are for, non-menstrual bleeding (passive, non-passive, string bleeding), irritation of the ovaries, dark periods and pain in the ovaries or the womb, which includes cramping
- Effective in insufficient breast milk
- Ovarian Tumor, Difficult menses
- Alopecia areata, Coryza
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Ustilago Maydis for
- as the best hemorrhage controller.
- well-indicated for treating cases of abnormal uterine bleeding with profuse, dark blood.
- excellent medicine to manage heavy menstrual flow dark in color in adenomyosis
- best remedy when dark clotted blood defines the heavy periods in menopause
- highly suitable medicine for uterine fibroids where menstrual bleeding is dark
- irresistible desire for masturbation is treated well with medicine Ustilago
Dr Gopi recommends Ustilago Maydis for
- Ustilago Maydis Q for Cancer of cervix with a sensation as if boiling water is flowing along the back. Bleeds easily
- Ustilago Maydis 30 for Menses too scanty with ovarian irritation or too profuse & too early. Extreme pain during the period
- Ustilago is best for treating inter-menstrual bleeding in fibroid uterus where in a slight provation brings on the flow
Ustilago Maydis patient profile
Head: Fullness feeling in head. Nervous headache from menstrual irregularities. Aching pain in eyeballs with much lachrymation.
Male: Dull pain in lumbar region with great despondency and mental irritability. Uncontrollable masturbation. Excessive involuntary ejaculation with erotic fancies and amorous dreams. Emissions with irresistible tendency to masturbation.
Female: Bleeding from vagina Oozing of dark blood, clotted, forming long black strings. Cervix bleed easily. Haemorrhage after labour. Profuse whitish discharge. Vicarious menstruation. Ovaries burning sensation with pain and swelling. Profuse menses after miscarriage abortion. Discharge of blood from slightest provocation. Bright red blood partly clotted.
Fever: Pulse at first accelerated then enfeebled. Palpitations. Abundant sweat.
Extremities: Muscular debility with sensation of boiling water along the back. Muscular contractions, especially of lower limbs.
Skin: Skin dry eczema. Copper colored spots. Irritable sensation. Sunburn. Psoriasis. Hair fall. Tendency to small boils.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Ustilago Maydis Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)