Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr. Reckeweg Typhoidinum(Dilution)
Nosodes are homeopathic preparations either obtained from diseased pathological secretions/ excretions or from microbial cultures of microorganisms.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Typhoidinum
- It is useful in complaints of high temperature.
- Typhoidinum relieves the complaints of stomach upset, nausea & vomiting.
- Loose motions and diarrhoea which is relieved with this medicine.
- Weakness with no desire to work.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Typhoidinum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Typhoidinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.