Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Senega Mother Tincture Q
Also known as Polygala Senega, Snakewort
Homeopathic medicine Senega is prepared from the dried root of plant Senega Officinalis. This plant belongs to natural order Polygalaceae. Senega MT - Its action on the respiratory system is well marked. “Cough dry and teasing, wheezing sound, oppression in the chest, constriction in the chest, accumulation and rattling of abundant sputa with dyspnea and aphonia. Aggravation: lying and walking; amelioration: bending head and on perspiration” are the guiding symptoms for the use of this drug. Recent researches indicate its potential use as chemo preventive agent against lung cancer and as vaccine adjuvants to increase specific immune responses
What doctors recommend Homeopathy medicine Senega for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Senega for
- Senega is valuable to treat such cases with difficult expectoration. In cases needing it, there is loose, rattling cough with little expectoration.
- Senega is another of the wonderful medicines for wheezing with rattling mucus in the chest
- Senega is suitable for treating allergic bronchitis in elderly people. People needing Senega tend to get an accumulation of tough mucus in the air tubes.
Dr KS Gopi recommends Homeopathic Senega for
- Bronchtis: Cough. Cough often ends in a sneez. Bursting pain in back on coughing. Rattling in chest. Albuminous or blood –streaked sputum. Bronchial catarrh with sore chest walls, much mucus, sensation of oppression and weight of chest. Bronchitis of old people. Difficult raising of tough, profuse, mucus in the aged.
- Senega 30 is the most effective Homeopathic medicines for cataract that develops after a surgery and causes flickering and double vision. The person feels the need to wipe the eyes frequently.
- Senega 30 is another effective remedy with increased respiration. There is excessive dyspnea and sharp contractive pains in the muscles of chest. Another feature is persistent cough.
- Chest congestion. The patient requiring this medicine complains of rattling of mucus in chest with oppressed feeling. The mucus from the chest needs much effort and comes out with great difficulty. The expectorated mucus is tough and copious. Extreme soreness is felt in chest.
- COVID 19 cases Senega : Rattling in chest. Sticky thick expectoration with wheezing. Rattling in chest, difficulty in raising sputum, especially in cases of emphysematous and COPD patients. Violent cough, hyperesthesia of chest. Cough often ends in sneezing. Exudations in pleura. Worse lying on right side. Dryness in throat and chest. Consider after Bryonia stage.
Dr Kirti recommends Senega
In his youtube video titled “Senega | Homeopathic Medicine for allergy and infection ? cough eyeflotter Hyperphoria !” he recommends Senega for
- allergic bronchitis
- allergic rhinitis
- chronic bronchitis
- acute bronchitis
- acute laryngitis
- chronic laryngitis
- eye floater
- blurred vision
- vision loss
- eye diseases
- lungs diseases
how to use; Senega Q 20 drop 3 times a day with some water
Senega Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Catarrhal symptoms, especially of the respiratory tract, and distinct eye symptoms of a paralytic type, are most characteristic. Circumscribed spots in chest left after inflammations.
Dose.--Tincture, to thirtieth potency.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Senega Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (20ml)