German Leptandra Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Leptandra Mother Tincture
Also called Leptandra Virginica, Veronica Virginica
Leptandra MT is a remedy in small doses for liver and gallbladder disorder. As a liver remedy it has symptoms of jaundice and black, tarry stools. It is used in cases of enfeebled portal circulation. It is also used in malarial conditions. In herbal medicine it covers flatulence, bloating, discomfort of haemorrhoids, chronic constipation, and rectal prolapse. It is known to Native American peoples of Missouri and Delaware as a violent purgative. It was used in moderate doeses as a laxative, detoxifier, and remedy for liver disorders, stimlutes bile production, used also for gallbladder disorders. This herb has been used to treat flatulence and bloating, and occasionally for skin problems if caused by poor liver function.
What doctors reccomend Leptandra for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- The key indication to use Leptandra in esophageal varices (enlarged veins in the esophagus) is a black tarry stool. The stool may have a fetid smell, and vomiting and shooting pain in the liver may be present along with extreme prostration. Leptandra is also a very important homeopathic remedy for liver diseases.
- Leptandra – Natural Medicine for Jaundice in Pancreatitis, vomiting of bile with marked nausea. Loss of appetite, excessive fatigue, and diarrhea that is worse in the morning hours are some other attending features.
- Leptandra is prescribed in jaundice cases with profuse clay coloured, fetid stool. The person experiences severe pain at the umbilicus.
Dr KS Gopi recommends Leptandra Q for Jaundice with liver disorders. Aching in liver region extending to spine, which feels chilly. Black, tarry stools. Tongue coated yellow.
Dr Kirti Vikram recommends
- A liver remedy, with jaundice and black, tarry stools.
- Bilious states. Enfeebled portal circulation. Malarial conditions.
- Tongue coated yellow.
- Great distress in stomach and intestines, with desire for stool.
- Aching in region of liver extending to spine, which feels chilly.
- Profuse black, fetid stools, with pain at umbilicus. Bleeding piles.
- Typhoid stools turn black and look like tar. Clay colored stools with jaundice.
- Prolapse of rectum with hemorrhoids
Leptandra Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica:
A liver remedy, with jaundice and Bilious states. Enfeebled portal circulation. Malarial conditions.
Head.--Dull frontal pain; vertigo, drowsiness, and depression. Smarting and aching in eyes.
Stomach.--Tongue coated. Great distress in stomach and intestines, with desire for stool. Aching in region of liver extending to spine, which feels chilly.
Stool.--Profuse with pain at umbilicus. Bleeding piles. Typhoid stools turn black and look like tar. Clay colored stools with jaundice. Prolapse of rectum with hćmorrhoids. Rectal hćmorrhage.
Dose.--Tincture, to third potency.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Leptandra Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)
- Schwabe (WSG)