Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Graphites Dilution is a homeopathic remedy that is prepared from the black lead. This medicine is used to treat the symptoms of hypothyroidism, burning in the base of ulcers, inflamed tissues and old cicatrices. It is a given to treat redness of the face, helps reduce the redness, skin disorders, particularly weeping eczema, Dry, cracked skin, psoriasis, Unhealthy skin. It is a good medication for treating digestion related problems like constipation, bloating, and flatulence.
What doctors recommend Graphites for in homeopathy?
Dr K.S Gopi recommends Graphites 30 as highly effective homeopathic remedy for psoriasis with excessive dryness and scaling. Other main skin indictaions; Acne breakouts, eczema (itchiness, redness, and skin inflammation), Scabies, fungal infection (athlete’s foot), joch itch
Dr. Vikas Sharma says Graphites is used to treat complaint of tinnitus i.e hearing noises, for constipation when the stool is hard, large and passed with much difficulty. In females for complaint of suppressed or late periods
Dr Umang Khanna recommends Graphites 30 for eye brow hair loss, 2 drops thrice daily for 20-25 days. He says it not only stops hair fall but helps regenerate hair back
- Graphites Trituration
- Treats painful cough with scanty
- Treats oedematous eruptions
- Helpful in treating swollen eyelids
- Treats chronic diarrhea
- Cures eczema in large areas
- Treats painful corns and warts repeatedly
- Cures burning in pharynx
- Treats a number of skin disorders like acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Treats digestive problems accompanied by constipation, bloating, flatulence
Directions For Use:
- As directed by the physician. This medicine can be taken with other allopathic medicines too.
Dosage - Graphites can be used from low to high potencies. In low potencies it can be taken once or twice a day. Higher potencies should not be repeated frequently.
Complementary medicines to are Argentum Nitricum, Causticum, Hepar Sulph, and Lycopodium. These medicines can be used after Graphites as per symptom similarity to complete its action when it is no longer acting.
Antidotes are Nux Vomica, Aconite and Arsenic Album.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Use under medical supervision
- Keep at least half an hour gap before or after meals while taking the medicine
- Consult your physician if you are breastfeeding or pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children