Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Camphora Mother Tincture
Cinnamomum camphora is a species of evergreen tree that is commonly known under the names camphor tree, camphor wood. Camphor has been used for many centuries as an antiseptic, an aphrodisiac, a culinary spice, and a component of incense and for cold remedy and other medicinal purposes.
Camphor ( Kapur in India ) is obtained from the leaves of the Camphor tree. An oil is extracted from the leaves of the Camphor tree. The oil is distilled to form small crystal, called Camphor.
Camphor is of medicinal importance and used in Ayurveda for balancing the Kapha dosha.It is a good herbal remedy for Respiratory Ailments. It cures Cough, Cold, Bronchitis and Asthma. Apply some Camphor oil directly to the chest and find relief from Cold symptoms. It provides relief from Chest Congestion.
Camphor or Camphora is a life saving homeopathic remedy. The patient is often in a collapsed condition where the organs have started to function in a reduced manner. The patient will experience scanty discharges like urine / stool / sweat etc.
- lt enhances the production of digestive enzymes and juices needed for healthy digestion. It relieves the body from Gastric troubles and Flatulence.
- Camphor improves the appearance of the Skin. It counter Acne and diminishes the Scars. It soothes the Skin in conditions like Skin Irritation and Itchy Skin.
- It strengthens the Hair roots and keeps the Hair soft and shiny. It combats the problems like dandruff and Head Lice.
- The aphrodisiac property improves the sexual desire. The external application of Camphor is cures the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
- lt eases the condition of painful nerves called Neuralgia.
- The Anti-inflammatory property of Camphor reduces the Inflammation. It is used for healing the Wounds. It reduces the Swelling and Pain associated with Inflammation.
- Camphor Oil improves the Blood circulation throughout the body. It is applied externally to curb Arthritic Rheumatic pain.
Effective: Rheumatism, Coryza, Eye diseases, priapism, Nymphomania
Action: Analgesic, antiseptic
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Camphora
Avoid use during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Do not use on patients with Asthma.
An overdose may cause convulsions and or vomiting.
What doctors recommend Camphora for? Dr.K S Gopi ;
Camphora 1x- Low blood pressure with subnormal temperature. 3 doses at an interval of 15 minutes. It should be given either in pills or a lump with sugar, but not in water
Camphora 1X- If the eruption in case of measles do not appear or are deficient in appearance this medicine should be given
Camphora 30- Ill effects of shock. Many conditions like grief , bad news, disappointment love, injury, sun rays , inoculation, etc affects the health condition.
Camphora 30- Icy cold feet, which feel sprained
Camphora Q-It is a heart stimulant for emergency use. 5 drops in sugar for every 5 minutes . Coldness of the body and extremities
Camphora Q- It acts like magic in paroxysms of hysteria. 5 drops can be given on a lump of sugar every minutes
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Camphora Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (20ml)