Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Berberis Vulgaris Mother Tincture Q
Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture as well as in the potentised form can be used for the treatment of kidney stones. In fact, it has become a part of the common knowledge that the homeopathic medicine berberis vulgaris mother tincture cures kidney stones.
Native of India, Europe and North Asia. Made from the bark. It is covered by both Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India and German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia. It was introduced by Dr. Hesse.
Patient profile: This medicine is highly suitable for persons who suffer from kidney or bladder issues. It also suits persons who feel tired all the time and become prematurely old. Lastly, persons having long-term joint inflammation due to high uric acid level find this medicine very useful.
Clinical Indications: Kidney stones, kidney pain, kidney disorders, bladder disorders, nephritis (kidney inflammation), cystitis (bladder inflammation), haematuria (blood in urine), arthritis (joint inflammation), eczema, gallstones, itching, liver disorders, back pain, painful menses, vaginismus, vaginal discharges
Uses/Benefits: What doctors recommend Berberis Vulgaris in Homeopathy?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- Renal colic in kidney stones: It helps dissolve kidney stones and relieves pain arising from kidney stones. Berberis Vulgaris is an important medicine for treating shooting pain in kidneys that reaches the bladder. Burning sensation, bubbling sensation or pressive pain is felt in area around kidneys which is sore and sensitive to touch. Any jarring motion or jumping worsens the pain.
- Berberis Vulgaris is also beneficial for managing lower back pain during menses
- Berberis Vulgaris mainly helps in relieving pain in the joints. Among joints, it offers help to relieve knee joint pain wonderfully
- Pain In Testes, Genital Itchingcan help to relieve pain in the testes which may be stitching/ constricting/ smarting/ cutting/ stinging/ pressing or burning type
- Berberis Vulgaris can be used for painful menses with pain in the kidneys radiating down the thighs. The periods are scanty and black in colour.
- use is also considered in eczema of anus and hands particularly.
- or managing tearing, shooting pain in the thigh
Dr Gopi recommends
- Berberis Vulgaris 30 is helpful for hydrocele with smarting, burning type of pain. It is also indicated for stitching pain in the testicles and scrotum from hydrocele
- For Pus Cells In Urine, Berberis VulgarisQ is prescribed when burning in urethra is present even when not urinating. Along with this, pain in kidney region and thighs may also be present. Constant urge to urinate, with scanty urine, is another indication that Homeopathic medicine . There is the sensation of some urine remaining in the bladder after urinating. Cramping or aching pain in the bladder while urinating is another symptom showing Berberis Vulgaris .
- Berberis vulgaris Q and Lycopodium 3x are excellent remedies for high uric acid gout symptoms where stones are seen in kidneys. Berberis vulgaris is effective when stones form in the left kidney, whereas Lycopodium in the right kidney. There is joint pain , swelling and tenderness. These remedies lower uric acid levels . also dissolve the stones.
Dr Kuldeep Jangid says बिना आपरेशन पथरी का इलाज
20-30 drops thrice daily. Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy.
Available in 20 ml & 100 ml bottles
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Berberis Vulgaris Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
Reckeweg (20ml) (100ml)
- Adel (20ml) (100ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (20ml)