Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Alumina Dilution:
Alumina Dilution is a homeopathic remedy for the treatment of multiple health complications. It is primarily used to treat constipation and its related issues such as indigestion. It contains properties that make it suitable for the treatment of cough and its associated ailments. It helps in reducing weakness and sluggishness.
Key Benefits for alumina:
- Useful in the treatment of constipation and its associated ailments
- Beneficial in treatment of conditions related to general feeling of sluggishness and heaviness in the body
- Provides effective relief from the blocked nose
- In females, it treats white vaginal discharge
- It can be used to treat skin rashes and relieves itchiness
- Prevents eruptions of all kinds and reduces swelling of the tonsils and dryness of throat
- It is also used to gain effective relief from anal itching
- Helps in relieving pain in the kidneys and reduces the urge to urinate frequently.
Directions For Use for alumina:
Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Alumina dilution is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Dr.Reckeweg (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (11ml/100ml)
- Adel (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (10ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (30C, 200C) (10ml)