Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Acalypha Indica Homeopathy Dilution
German Acalypha Indica dilution
Common Name: Cupameni, Indian acalypha, Euphorbiacae.
Preparation: Tincture of the fresh plant is used.
Causes & Symptoms for Acalypha Indica
- Acalypha Indica has a marked action on the alimentary canal and respiratory organs.
- It is indicated for hard, racking cough, bloody expectoration, arterial haemorrhage, but no febrile disturbance.
- Acalypha Indica patient is very weak in the morning, gains strength during day.
- Progressive weakness is well marked in patient of Acalypha Indica.
- Haemorrhages having notably a morning aggravation.
- The chief employment of this Euphorbian has been in violent dry cough followed by bloody expectoration.
- Expectoration of pure blood in the morning, and dark clotted blood in the evening indicates Acalypha Indica.
- It is helpful in Cough which is most violent at night.
- Dullness of chest on percussion, constant severe pain in chest is found.
- Progressive emaciation indicates Acalypha Indica.
- It relieves burning, sense of weight at stomach, flatulence, and sputtering diarrhoea.
- Cough dry, hard, followed by blood from the respiratory track; worse in morning and at night.
- Constant and severe pain in chest is relieved by Acalypha Indica.
- Blood bright red and not profuse in morning; dark and clotted in afternoon indicates this remedy.
- Acalypha Indica is useful in patient with Pulse soft and compressible.
- Burning in pharynx, oesophagus, and stomach can be well relieved by Acalypha Indica.
- It is useful in complaint of Burning in intestines.
- Spluttering diarrhoea with forcible expulsion of noisy flatus, bearing down pains and recurrent evacuation of bowels is relieved by Acalypha Indica.
- It relieves Rumbling distention, and griping pain in abdomen.
- Rectal haemorrhage; worse in morning can be checked by Acalypha Indica.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acalypha Indica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acalypha Indica
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acalypha Indica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
About German Homeopathy remedies:
These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Acalypha Indica dilution is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Dr.Reckeweg (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (11ml)
- Adel (30C, 200C) (10ml)
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight