German Abrotanum Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy German Abrotanum Mother Tincture Q
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
German Abrotanum Mother Tincture Q is available in the following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)
Abrotanum Mother Tincture is indicated for marasmus, especially of lower extremities with a good appetite, metastasis, tuberculous peritonitis, and exudative pleurisy; pains about the umbilical region of newborns, sciatica, gouty deposits, endocarditis due to metastasis of rheumatism (6th potency). It is reported to have tonic properties and externally promote the growth of beards in young men. It is also applied to remove pimples. Recent research has confirmed the antimicrobial properties of its extracts in vitro against Malassezia spp., Candida albicans, and Staphylococcus aureus.
Mother Tinctures like Abroma are the starting point for dilutions. The authenticity of the raw materials, age, collection, cleaning and drying methods, basic percentage of active ingredients, the quality of alcohol and water, the percentage used, method used (Percolation or Maceration), the strength of phytochemicals, filtration, bacterial counts are some of the important factors responsible for good quality mother tinctures. These are meticulously followed, and the distilled and filtered mother tinctures are stored in rooms fitted with expensive explosion-resistant and flame-proof electrical fittings of proper intensities to avoid any accident and protect the phytochemical content in the tinctures.
The various uses of Abrotanum in homeopathy
- Fresh leaves and stems of Abrotanum are used to make homeopathic medicine. Abrotanum is commonly used in 30th potency for treatment purposes. Abrotanum 30 uses are seen in treating various illnesses like boils, chilblains, epilepsy, hemorrhoids, hectic fever, hydrocele, paralysis, myelitis, indigestion, marasmus, oozing from the umbilicus, gout, and rheumatism. Other prominent Abrotanum 30 benefits in homeopathy are-
- It is used in the treatment of pleurisy. It is particularly indicated when a pressing sensation remains in the affected area and impedes the patient from breathing freely. With this, the patient may complain of the cold air causing raw feelings in the respiratory tract.
- It treats weakness and prostration that remain after influenza.
- It helps treat boils, especially if skin becomes purplish after the suppression of eruptions.
- It removes hard growths in different parts of the abdomen.
- It helps to control vomiting of large quantities of very offensive fluid. This vomiting is commonly associated with burning, constricting, and abdominal gnawing pains.
- It helps to relax the contraction of limbs that has occurred following colic.
- What are the characteristic indications for the homeopathic prescription of Abrotanum?
- Abrotanum homeopathic medicine has specific characteristic indications for its prescription.
- The most guiding symptom of Abrotanum 30 is wasting, especially of the lower extremities. This is more commonly seen in the marasmus of children. There may be associated complaints of the child not capable to hold its head up. It is also found that such children have ravenous hunger and lose flesh despite eating well.
- Many patients, asking for abrotanum complain of having a peculiar sensation as if their stomach is hanging or swimming in water.
- Another characteristic indication for abrotanum is metastasis. It includes
- Metastasis of rheumatism from joints to the heart or to the spine.
- Receding of gout followed by the commencement of other complaints.
- Rheumatism followed by checked diarrhea.
- The appearance of piles after rheumatic complaints.
- Also, the abrotanum has an exudative tendency. It helps treat exudations that may appear as a metastatic process or otherwise into joints and pleura of the lungs etc.
- It also causes alternating conditions where one disease's symptoms disappear and another appears in its place.
The factors that aggravate or ameliorate the suffering of Abrotanum patient
It is seen that the complaints for which Abrotanum is indicated, tend to increase at night and on exposure to cold air. Also, the sudden backache in the Abrotanum patient gets better from motion.
German Abrotanum therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
A beneficial remedy in marasmus, especially for lower extremities only, yet with a good appetite. Metastasis. Rheumatism following checked diarrhśa. Ill effects of suppressed conditions especially in gouty subjects. Tuberculous peritonitis. Exudative pleurisy and other exudative processes. After an operation on the chest for hydrothorax or empyćmia, a pressing sensation remains. Aggravation of hćmorrhoids when rheumatism improves. Nosebleed and hydrocele in boys.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending on the condition, age, sensitivity, etc. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once a week, month, or even for a longer period.
German Abrotanum homeopathy medicine uses are diverse. It is commonly used in 30th potency. It is particularly indicated in conditions where metastasis or alternating diseases are found. It is found to be useful in various complaints of newborns and children such as epistaxis, hydrocele oozing from the navel, etc. Emaciation especially of the lower extremities is a characteristic feature that leads to the prescription of Abrotanum in most cases. This emaciation occurs despite normal appetite in patients. Also, Abrotanum is found to speed up the convalescence after influenza and remove bad effects remaining after pleurisy or operations on the chest.