Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Gambogia Homeopathy Medicated Pils
This medicine is prepared from resinous gum obtained from a tree Gambogia Morella also known as Gamboge and Gummi Gutti.
Gambogia helps in controlling various conditions of the alimentary and gastro-enteric tract. It helps in curing diarrhoea and irritable stomach with abdominal pain. It helps in relieving the throat and tongue dryness. It is also effective in getting rid of heavy head, drowsiness, burning, and itchy eyes.
- diarrhea (loose stools) along with abdominal colic.
- Throat and tongue dryness with stomach burning sensation
- Relieving tenderness of epigastrium and flatulence
- Curing sacral region pain and stopping sudden bilious stool ejection
- Curing anus burning and coccyx pain
- Heavy head and drowsiness
- Burning and itchiness of eyes
Active ingredients: Gambogia
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from Pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from authentic dilutions using hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.