Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Gallae Turcicae Dilution
Gallae Turcicae Dilution is a great medicine for cough accompanied by fever or cold. It helps in treating feeling of nausea and itching in the left eyes.
Common name: Gallae Turci
Causes and symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Gallae Turcicae
- Restlessness, needing to be physically active all the time,
- Very active again during the day workaholic indicates Gallae Turcicae.
- Memory disturbances with inability to focus is relieved with this remedy.
- Coughing with a cold, coughing.
- Crampy pains in the extremities is an indication for this remedy.
- Very dry mouth all day, hardly any restlessness and concentration disturbances.
Mind and head :
Very sensitive, sad, crying all day long, with restlessness indicates Gallae Turcicae.
Eyes and nose :
Slight swelling left upper lid. Dry, light burning eyes, increased fatigue.
Swelling of the left upper eyelid with moderate redness is relieved with Gallae Turcicae
Burning sensation in the eyes is relieved with this remedy.
Mouth and throat :
Slight nausea with salty taste in the mouth and increased salivation
Cold feeling in the throat is relieved with Gallae Turcicae.
Saliva, swallowing difficult, mild nausea, epigastric pressure sensation.
Stomach and abdomen :
Slight nausea with salty taste in the mouth is an indication for this remedy.
Cramps felt in the extremities, with restlessness characterizes Gallae Turcicae.
Side effects of Gallae Turcicae
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Gallae Turcicae
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Gallae Turcicae
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Gallae Turcicae Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.