Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Foeniculum Vulgare Mother Tincture:
Foeniculum Vulgare also known as Foeniculum. Foeniculum vulgare MT is reported to be anodyne, aphrodisiac, balsamic, cardiotonic, carminative, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant and pectoral stimulant. It is a folk remedy for induration of mammary glands, carcinomata and cancerous wounds. It is used for right elbow joint pain or and left upper jaw-bone pain homoeopathically. It is common fennel (saunf ) normally used in India for bloating, indigestion and gastric problems. In children, it is useful in abdominal colic and flatulence. Studies reveal that it not only relieves wind but acts as antispasmodic, stimulates appetite, works as diuretic and anti-inflammatory. In a recent study it has shown protective effect against ethanol-induced gastric mucosal lesion. Its ethonolic extract also exhibited an antitumor effect by modulating lipid peroxidation and augmenting the antioxidant defense system in EAC-bearing mice with or without exposure to radiation.
Foeniculum Vulgare Mother Tincture is a mother tincture made from the fennel plant. It is prepared by soaking it in alcohol and distilled water, then pressing and filtering it. It has diuretic, cardiotonic, aphrodisiac and balsamic properties. It is useful in treating pain in the right elbow joint. It also provides effective relief to children from flatulence and abdominal colic.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (common name is fennel).
- It is effective in treating indigestion and gastric problems
- Provides effective relief from colic and gas troubles
- Useful in treating hardened mammary glands and cancerous wounds
- Useful in treating arthritis and stitching pain in the right elbow.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc. while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine.
Directions For Use: Foeniculum Vulgare Mother Tincture should be taken as directed by the physician.
Foeniculum Vulgare Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.