Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Filaria Loa-Loa Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Also Known As: This remedy is commonly referred to as "Loa-Loa" in homeopathic materia medica.
Indications of Filaria Loa-Loa
- Filaria Loa-Loa Dilutions is a homeopathic dilution for worm affection and mainly causing glandular swelling.
- It controls the urticaria, severe itching and redness especially in children. It relieves the allergic reaction on the skin. It also aborts the process of abscess formation.
- Filaria Loa-Loa Dilutions helps to reduce the crampy pain in the legs and calf muscles.It protects from skin infections and prevent itchy and flaky skin. It reduces irritation & redness in the eyes.
- Swelling and inflammation, resembling Calabar swellings associated with Loa-Loa infestation.
- Skin conditions with itching and redness.
- Lymphatic issues, including lymphedema.
- Allergic reactions potentially mirroring those caused by parasitic infections.
Composition: Active ingredients: Filaria Loa-Loa dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Filaria Loa-Loa
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine
Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
All sorts of addictions should be avoided