Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
FIGURIN is a speciality Swiss homeopathic formulation from HerbaMed, world leader in phytotherapeutics. It is a carefully selected combination of plant extracts and a natural homoeopathic treatment to support the loss of weight
Key Benefits of Figurin :
- Used for the treatment of bulimia, obesity, acts an anorexiant (hunger suppress) and regulates digestion during weight loss courses
- It aids in increasing the body metabolic process and makes you feel full and less hungry
- It inhibits body's ability to make fat and regulates intake by suppressing appetite
Action of individual ingredients in Figurin Slimming Drops
Helianthus tuberosus: It has a high saturation value thanks to inulin content (up to 20% in the tubers), but it has no nutritional value, as the inulin is excreted in unchanged form via the kidneys. It is traditionally used in diets and to dissolve obstipation.
Mate: Ilex paraguariensis, also known as Mate, has stimulant and diuretic effects because of its caffeine content. In the South American countries, where it originates from, Mate is taken in order to be able to make major exertions without a feeling of hunger.
Rhamnus Frangula: A species reducentes (weight-reducing formula) also contains a good laxative and diuretic such as rhamnus frangula.
Petroselinum crispum: The essential oil of Petroselinum crispum with apiole, myristicin, terpenes, flavonoids works as a diuretic.
Fucus vesiculosus: Containing iodine, bromine, B-carotin, activates the metabolism by a soft stimulation of the thyroid gland
Directions For Use:
Take 30 drops of Bio India Figurin Slimming Drop in a little liquid about 15 minutes before each meal twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine