Ferrum Picrinicum Homeopathy 2 Dram Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ferrum Picrinicum
Ferrum Picrinicum is a homeopathic medicine, used in chronic deafness and tinnitus, caused due to gout. It helps manage skin infections, especially warts, and epithelial growths, and is also used to manage ailments causing nose bleeds.
- Ear infections causing hearing loss, especially before menses, and is indicated in vascular deafness
- Managing ailments causing dental neuralgia and tinnitus
- Stomach disorders including indigestion, furred tongue, and headache after meals
- Urinary problems with pain in the urethra and reducing the frequency of urination, especially at the night
- Reducing pain in the bladder and penis and is used in cases of urine retention
Active ingredients: Ferrum Picrinicum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.