Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ferrum Oxydatum dilution
Other name: Ferrum Oxydatum Rubrum
Causes and symptoms for SBL Ferrum Oxydatum
- Used as a colouring material for preparation designed for application to the skin.
- Ferrum Oxy is useful in flu–like illness.
- For chills, aches, chest tightness and cough, it gives good results.
- Shortness of breath is an indication for Ferrum Oxydatum.
- Eye complaints due to exposure to iron fumes can be relieved with help of this medicine.
- Ferrum Oxydatum is useful to combat the side effects that are caused due to exposure to iron fumes in occupational diseases.
- In complaints of raised body temperature with metallic taste in the mouth
- Ferrum Oxydatum relieve the weakness that is caused due to cough.
Side effects of SBL Ferrum Oxydatum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ferrum Oxydatum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Ferrum Oxydatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol