Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ferrum Arsenicosum
Ferrum Arsenicosum is used to treat symptoms related to the mind, head eyes, and ear. Additionally, face, mouth and throat related ailments are also treated by it. It is helpful against many types of stomach and skin disorders. It is also very effective against many forms of fever. It helps in reducing bleeding gums and burning sensation in throat.
- Mental contradiction, anxiety, confusion, discontentment, distraction, forgetfulness, sadness, irritability and irresolution
- Headache, vertigo, itching and paroxysmal pains
- Mucus discharge and inflammation of eyes, redness, paralysis and dim vision
- Relieving swelling, pain and perspiration of face and lip dryness
- Improving sore mouth, white and burning tongue and swollen gums
- Useful in exertion and many types of fever accompanied with chill at different day times
Active ingredients: Ferrum Arsenicosum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.