Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ferrum Arsenicicum
Ferrum Arsenicicum is useful in the treatment of spleen and enlarged liver, anaemia, undigested stool, fever, and increase of urine protein. Many types of skin ailments like eczema and dry skin are treated by it. It is effective in treating problems related to the abdomen such as pain in the abdomen along with excessive flatulence, the hardness of the abdomen, constipation, inflammation of female genitals, paralysis of the rectum.
- Heaviness of the head, catarrhal headache, coughing, and paroxysmal pain of temple and vertex
- Eye pain, optic nerve paralysis, redness, swollen eye, eyelid and dim vision
- Hypochondria pain, swollen spleen and liver and cramping before stool
- Diarrhoea, constipation, anus itching and flatus
- Relieving bladder pain, involuntary urination, kidney pain and urethra burning
- Anxiety, soreness, oppression and relieves pain in the chest
- Relieving chest spasm and inflammation, haemorrhage in lungs
Active ingredients: Ferrum Arsenicicum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.