Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Fagopyrum Esculentum
Fagopyrum Esculentum helps in reducing itching and swelling of mucous membrane and head. It is also helpful against redness, dry crusts, and catarrh. Many types of the nose, head, eye, throat, stomach, and heart ailments are treated with it. It is also useful in treating many female conditions.
- Itching and swelling of the head and mucous membrane
- Easing arteries pulsation and helps in getting rid of dry crusts
- Relieving occipital headache, eye, and ear itching and improves the concentration
- Sore nose, dryness, and acute coryza
- Swollen tonsils and sore throat
- Reducing chest pain, irregular pulse, and palpitation
- In women, it helps reduce genital itching and burning sensation in the ovaries
Active ingredients: Fagopyrum Esculentum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.