Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Euphorbia Cyparissias Dilution
Euphorbia Cyparissias Dilution is a homoeopathic medicine used for reducing inflammation of the right wrist and face; mainly the right cheek.
Common name: Cypress Spurge
Causes and symptoms for Euphorbia Cyparissias
- It acts as an intense irritant of the skin.
- Euphorbia Cyparissias has been used in complaints of skin,specially cheeks are affected with vesicles, filled with white lymph.
- For slight roughness was felt on passing the hand over the cheek.
- Inflammation of the wrist with miliary eruptions on the wrist is an indication for this remedy.
- Chilliness of the skin, with marked erutpions and feverish redness on the malar margins of the face.
Side effects of Euphorbia Cyparissias
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Euphorbia Cyparissias
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Euphorbia Cyparissias
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Euphorbia Cyparissias Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.