Eupatorium Aromaticum Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M, CM
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Eupatorium Aromaticum Dilution
Eupatorium Aromaticum Dilution is a homeopathic medicine which acts as a remedy for nervous disorders and urinary problems. It helps in reducing headache and pain in stomach. This medicine can also be used in treating fever and vomiting.
Other name: White Snake-root, Pool-root
Causes and symptoms for Eupatorium Aromaticum
- Eupatorium Aromaticum is indicated where nervous erethism and aphthous disease are combined.
- Nervous with abnormal mental excitement; restlessness characterizes this remedy.
- In mouth sores, specially in children during nursing and for sore nipples in women.
- Low fevers, with extreme restlessness is relieved with Eupatorium Aromaticum.
- Vomiting of bile, pain in stomach, headache.
- Irritability of the nervous system with tremors is an indication for this remedy.
- It has been used in the complaints of diarrhea, gravel and urinary diseases.
- Burning in the pit of stomach is resolved with Eupatorium Aromaticum.
Side effects of Eupatorium Aromaticum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Eupatorium Aromaticum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Eupatorium Aromaticum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Eupatorium Aromaticum as per HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
Nervous erethism; restlessness and morbid watchfulness. Hysteria and chorea. Low fevers, with extreme restlessness.
Aphthous disease. Sore nipples. Sore mouth in infants. Vomiting of bile, pain in stomach, headache, and fever.
Relationship.--Lapsana communis-Nipple-wort-useful in sore nipples and piles. Hyosc; Passiflor; Hydr mur.
Dose.--Tincture, locally, in sore mouth and sore nipples. Internally, tincture to third attenuation.
Eupatorium Aromaticum Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.