Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Euonymus Europaeus
Euonymus Europaeus helps against liver disorders, lumbar region pain, albumin in urine, and gastric conditions. It also helps in easing pain in the penis till the bladder, tongue, and malar bones. It is very effective in getting rid of limb and back pain. Many types of stomach and facial pains are relieved using the drug.
- Liver ailments, lower back pain, and albumin formation in urine
- Relieving gastric pains, pain in tongue, malar bone, and penis till the bladder
- Pains associated with vertigo, and violent headache
- Relieving pressure in eyes, temporary blindness, dark spots, and dim sightedness
- Reducing ear pain and distress in lower teeth
- Violent chest pain and tension in the sternum
- Reducing shoulder pain and paralytic pain in hip and knees
Active ingredients: Euonymus Europaeus
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.