Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Euonymus Atropurpurea
Euonymus Atropurpurea acts as a mild sedative and provides relief from emotional and mental disturbances. It is useful in the treatment of severely painful headache and is also effective in treating hepatic and renal infections which causes urinary disorders including albuminuria. Catarrhal infections of the stomach and intestines are well treated using this remedy.
- Treating psychological disorders including mental confusion, despondency, and loss of memory
- Frontal headache with a bruised feeling of scalp and vertigo
- Acts as a laxative and can be used to cure constipation and stimulates appetite
- Relieving rectal pain while defecating and treating ailments associated with haemorrhoids
- Scanty urine with acidic conditions and discoloration of urine can also be effectively treated
- Relieving pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis
- Treating conditions associated with inflammation of muscle joins and back
Active ingredients: Euonymus Atropurpurea
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.