Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Eryngium Maritimum
Eryngium Maritimum acts on the mucous membranes causing thick discharges from the nose and various other parts such as ears, nose, eyes, mouth, bowels, and urethra, and abnormal vaginal discharge. It is an excellent remedy for stomach and bowel haemorrhage and treats various ailments related to it. Eryngium can also be used to relieve painful frontal headache and pain in the neck and shoulders along with seminal and prostatic weakness.
- Abdominal haemorrhage and loss of appetite caused due to it
- Painful migraine and pain in neck muscles and shoulders
- Relieving burning sensation in the eyes and light sensitivity with mucous discharge
- Reducing swelling of the throat with sharp pain and secretion of mucous discharge
- Correcting loss of appetite with burning sensation and emptiness in the stomach
- Relieving severe pain in the left groin and testicles and cramping pains in small intestines
- Has laxative properties which help in treating constipation
- Treating male sexual disorders such as low libido, nightfall followed by lassitude, depression
Active ingredients: Eryngium Maritimum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.