Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Echinacea Purpurea Mother Tincture Q
Echinacea Purpurea is a remedy widely used to fight infections, especially the common cold, and the flu. Some people take Echinacea Purpurea at the first sign of a cold, hoping they will be able to keep the cold from developing.
Echinacea purpurea MT is used for diphtheria and putrid fevers. Research establishes immune stimulant action, inhibits the viruses to enter and take over the cells; antibacterial, antifungal; being investigated for HIV and AIDS treatment. Topical Echinacea purpurea juice has been suggested for skin and oral wound healing. Study shows that oral Echinacea purpurea may offer some benefits in people with low-grade uveitis (Uvea: The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid). In a study to determine whether Echinacea purpurea given to children for the treatment of acute upper respiratory tract infection (URI) was effective in reducing the risk of subsequent URI, it is found that the use of Echinacea purpurea was associated with a 28% decreased risk of subsequent URI versus placebo.
Echinacea Purpurea Mother Tincture is a highly useful homeopathic tonic which is used for the treatment of multiple health conditions including acute-auto infection, symptoms of blood poisoning, diarrhoea in typhoid and gonorrhoea. It is an excellent remedy for goitre and tendency to malignancy. It can also be used in the last stages of cancer as a pain reliever and treats venom infections. Helpful in treating Cerebo-spinal meningitis, purpureal infections and ailments associated with piles.
- Excellent remedy for lymphatic inflammation and foul discharges with debility and fatigue
- Treats mental confusion, depression, dizziness and severe prostration
- Cures foul smelling discharge from the nose with ulceration and fetor
- It treats dryness of mouth by promoting saliva flow and treats bleeding gums
- Effectively treats tonsils and condition associated with it
- Stomach disorders such as nausea and heartburn wit pain in pectoral muscles is treated
- Urinary disorders such as frequent urination can also be treated by it
- In females it can be used to treat abnormal discharges from the vagina
- Relieves symptoms of insect bites such as itchiness, eruptions and lymphatic enlargement
- It can also be used to treat fever with nausea and fever associated with malaria.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Directions For Use: Take 3-5 drops of tincture 2-3 times in a day or as directed by the physician.
Echinacea Purpurea Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.