Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
What doctors recommend Echinacea Angustifolia for in homeopathy?
Dr Aparna Samanta says it corrects blood dyscrasia that is achieving balance between blood and it its other constituents like bile, lymph and phlegm. Imbalance between them causes low immunity . Therefore it boosts body immunity. It is good for skin conditions like infections, sepsis states from insect or animal bites.
Dr KS Gopi says Echinacea is Used as an immune boosting herb by well-known herbal medicine practitioners, Echinacea is thought to work by stimulating the body’s production of interferons (type of proteins produced in the body), which increase the body’s natural resistance against diseases and infections. People suffering from auto immune disease should consider making Echinacea as a part of their food intake
- Echinacea Q is prescribed when dullness, exhaustion and marked drowsiness present. Here the snake bite wound may be infected, septic looking and painful.
- Echinacea Q - Emitting a foul smell from gangrene. 5 drops in a little of water every 2 hours . Externally wash with a Echinacea lotion. It act as a cleaning and antiseptic agent
- Echinacea Q Echinacea is considered a specific remedy for boils. Recurring furuncles.
- Echinacea Q -15 drops in little warm water reduces the pain of cancer in the last stages. Bleeding is foul smelling
- Echinacea 1X- Echinacea should be considered in septic conditions of appendicitis. Tiredness is characteristic symptom of this remedy.
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends in
- It is a valuable medicine to manage skin irritation from insect bite. There may occur papules on the skin with redness. The skin may be dry.
- It works well in treating recurrent carbuncles