Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Echinacea Angustifolia Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Echinacea is a perennial plant (meaning it lasts for many years), the herb encourages the immune system and reduces many of the symptoms of colds, flu and some other illnesses, infections, and conditions. Echinacea is rich in tannins, the astringent is good for skin health, it acts on inflammations, pores. It has also been used for returning vaginal fungal infections ("yeast infections"). It contains alkamides like is obutylamide, cynarin, betaine, humulene etc. Covered in the Indian & German Homeopathic pharmacopoeias
Echinacea Angustifolia (Purple Cone-flower) is indicated for animal bites, boils, weakness, blood poisoning, septic conditions, venom infection. Also useful in lymphatic inflammation; crushing injuries. snake bites and bites and stings generally, foul discharges with emaciation and great debility.
- boosts body immunity.
- Animal bites
- specific remedy for boils.
- Venom infection
- Blood poisoning
- reduces the pain of cancer
- septic conditions of appendicitis
Echinacea pills Ingredients
Active ingredients: Echinacea Angustifolia
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules, made from pharma grade sugar
- Medicated fromauthentic dilutions by traditional hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.