Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About hypoglycemia drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 86 drops is commonly indicated for hypoglycemia signs and symptoms, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like adrenalium, nux vomica etc that acts on fatigue, depression, irritability, food craving, headache and inability to concentrate. It is also indicated to treat other hypoglycemic (deficiency of glucose in the bloodstream) symptoms.
Fatigue, depression (post prandial), irritability, headache, food craving, inability to concentrate, eating helps symptoms, craving stimulants, hypoadrenia, or other hypoglycemic symptoms.
Hypoglycemia signs and symptoms include anxiety, shakiness, nervousness, palpitations (irregular heartbeat), sweating, hunger, vomiting, nausea, abdominal discomfort, light headedness, sleepiness, weakness etc. Glucose is the main source of energy of the body. Hypoglycemia is a condition that refers to low blood glucose level in the body. It is also known as low blood glucose or low blood sugar. When blood sugar falls below the normal level, condition is termed as hypoglycemia. Carbohydrates are the main source of glucose. Rice, cereal, potatoes, milk, bread, sweets and fruits are carbohydrate rich foods. Mildly low blood glucose are common for the people with diabetes, but severely low blood glucose levels can be life threatening. The condition may lead to nervous system damage. The most leading cause of low blood glucose is the medications that are used to treat diabetes. Other causes include tumors, kidney failure, hypothyroidism, liver disease, severe infections, insulin overproduction, hormone deficiencies, starvation, alcohol intake etc. If hypoglycemia is left untreated it may lead to seizure (sudden attack of illness) or unconsciousness.
Adenosin-Tri-Phosphat D30, Adrenalinum D30, Arsenicum Album D12, Hepar D30, Hypophysis D30, Hypothalamus D30, Insulinum D30, Nux Vomica D30, Oenothera Biennis D3, Saccharum D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R86
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 86 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat hypoglycemia signs and symptoms
- Adrenalium, hepar, hypothalamus, hypophysis, insulinum it is indicated for glandular regulation of blood sugar chain.
- Arsenicum album-treats exhaustion and mental fatigue.
- Adenosine-tri-phosphat-it is indicated for energy stabilization.
- Nux vomica-it is indicated hypoglycemia signs and symptoms and food cravings.
- Oenothera biennis-it regulates sugar metabolism.
- Saccharum-it is indicated to reverse the addictive properties.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R86 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R86 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||10 drops 3 times daily; use product l/2 hour before meals for best results. When healing occurs slowly, encourage more small slow meals.|
|Size||30 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|