Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Note: Please be informed that in case of rare potencies it normally takes 1-2 weeks time to arrange and dispatch. Nevertheless we take all the efforts to make and ship it fast.
About Food Allergy drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 83 drops is popularly used to treat symptoms of food allergy through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like adrenalinum, hepar etc that acts on food allergies.
Symptoms of food allergy include wheezing, breath shortness, circulatory collapse, trouble in swallowing, weak pulse, low blood pressure, pale color skin, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Around 4 to 6 percent of children and 4 percent of adults are affected by food allergies. Food allergy occurs when immune system over reacts to food or substance in food or it can be simply termed as abnormal immune respond to the food. Symptoms of allergic reaction can involve gastrointestinal tract, skin, cardiovascular system and respiratory tract. Environmental and hereditary factors play important role on developing of food allergies. The common foods responsible for majority of allergic reactions include peanuts, fish, eggs, cows milk, wheat, tree nuts, soy and shellfish.
Adrenalinum D5, Coffea D6, D12, D30, Faex Medicinailis D6, D12, D30, Hepar D6, Histaminum D30, Lac D6, D12, D30, Sachharum D6, D12, D30, Solanum Lycopersicum D6, D12, D30, Solanum Tuberosum D6, D12, D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R83
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 83 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of food allergy
- Adrenalinum-it has direct hormonal effect against the allergic symptoms.
- Hepar-it stimulates glands to have antihistamine effect
- Histaminum-it has antihistamine (combat the histamine released during an allergic reaction) effect and provides best ant allergic response.
- Coffea, Faex medicinalis, Lac, Saccharum, Solanum tuberosum, Solanum lycopersicum-these ingredients treat symptoms of food allergy and provide antigenic desensitivization therapy to reduce allergic response.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R83 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R83 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
5 to 10 drops 3 times daily is normally recommended, but some cases of extreme reactivity will react to this concentration
In these cases the drops should be put into a glass of water and then the patient should drink some of the water
|Size||30 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|