Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R83 Food Allergy drops
German Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R83 drops is indicated for food allergy symptoms. It has key Ingredients like adrenalinum, hepar and histaminum that reduces food allergies by
- lowering allergic sensitivity or tendency of the body
- direct hormonal effect on allergy symptoms
- Glandular intervention for antihistamine effect
Food allergy symptoms like tingling or itching in the mouth, itchy red rash (hives). Other symptoms may include swelling of the lips, face, tongue and throat or other parts of the body. Wheezing, nasal congestion or trouble breathing. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
Symptoms of food allergy include wheezing, breath shortness, circulatory collapse, trouble in swallowing, weak pulse, low blood pressure, pale color skin, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Around 4 to 6 percent of children and 4 percent of adults are affected by food allergies. Food allergy occurs when immune system over reacts to food or substance in food or it can be simply termed as abnormal immune respond to the food. Symptoms of allergic reaction can involve gastrointestinal tract, skin, cardiovascular system and respiratory tract. Environmental and hereditary factors play important role on developing of food allergies. The common foods responsible for majority of allergic reactions include peanuts, fish, eggs, cows milk, wheat, tree nuts, soy and shellfish.
Adrenalinum D5, Coffea D6, D12, D30, Faex Medicinailis D6, D12, D30, Hepar D6, Histaminum D30, Lac D6, D12, D30, Sachharum D6, D12, D30, Solanum Lycopersicum D6, D12, D30, Solanum Tuberosum D6, D12, D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R83
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 83 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of food allergy
- Adrenalinum - it has direct hormonal effect against the allergic symptoms. Allergies respond to hormones in the body, for instance estrogen binds to mass cell receptor and has a direct effect on histamine output.
- Hepar- it stimulates glands to have antihistamine effect. Endogenous secretions influence allergic response and lymph nodes play an important part.
- Histaminum- it has antihistamine (combat the histamine released during an allergic reaction) effect and provides best ant allergic response. It helps reduce the hypersensitivity of the immune system. Histaminum helps in controlling symptoms of food allergy
- Coffea, Faex medicinalis, Lac, Saccharum, Solanum tuberosum, Solanum lycopersicum-these ingredients treat symptoms of food allergy and provide antigenic desensitivization therapy to reduce allergic response.
R83 price - Rs.310
R83 review - Dr Kirti Vikram recommends R83 for common types of food allergy like wheat allergy, milk allergy, fish allergy, egg allergy , nut allergy, chronic urticaria, skin Rash
Dr Rukmani Choudhary reviews R83 medicine in her You Tube presentation titled "ख़ाने से ऐलर्जी? food Allergy Best Medicine-|R83 Homeopathic medicine-Dr Rukmani Homeopathic Clinic". फ़ूड ऐलर्जी का बेस्ट इलाज?
R83 General Indications
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R83 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R83 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
5 to 10 drops 3 times daily is normally recommended, but some cases of extreme reactivity will react to this concentration
In these cases the drops should be put into a glass of water and then the patient should drink some of the water
|Size||30 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
Homeopathy food allergy medicines similar to R83
Adel 49 apo ENTERIT drops for Diarrhoea, Gastroenteritis, Abdominal Cramps
Dr Pranjali Food allergy emergency Rescue Kit with Pulsatilla, Psorinum, Lacheses, Thuja occ, Tellurium met
Dr. Kirti Dr advise Food Poisoning Kit with Ars Alb, Ipecac, Podo