Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Maldol drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops are indicated analgesic and antipyretic works through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like anamirta cocculus, aranea diadema etc that acts on neuralgic pain (intermittent pain along course of nerve), headaches, myalgic pains (muscular pains) and arthralgia (pain in joint).
Headaches, neuralgic pains, myalgic pains, arthralgia.
Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops is proven analgesic and antipyretic. An analgesic is basically a painkiller and a class of medicine used to achieve analgesia or relief from pain. The mode of action of Analgesic is unclear but appears to act centrally in the brain rather than peripherally in nerve endings. Paracetamol is the most common form of analgesic in the market today which is usually taken orally or rectally, Analgesics are normally classified into two types: anti-inflammatory drugs, which mitigate pain by reducing local inflammatory responses; and the opioids, which act primarily on the brain.
Belladonna D4, Bryonia D3, Coccus Cacti D6, Corallium Rubrum D12, Cuprum Aceticum D12, Drosera Rotundifolia D4, Ipecacuanha D6, Spongia D6, Spongia D6, Sticta Pulmonaria D4, Thymus Vulgaris .
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R81
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 81 drops are proven analgesic and antipyretic that are derived from the following ingredients
- Anamirta cocculus-treats vertigo (sensation of weariness) caused due to various circumstances, algospasms (spasms produced by pains), occipital (related to occipital bone) headaches and menstrual pains.
- Aranea diadema-treats dysarteriotony (abnormal blood pressure), recurrent neuralgic pains and painful arthralgies.
- Cimicifuga racemosa-treats myalgic, muscular pains that are caused due vertebral column, algospasms of gastrointestinal tract, and pains from myocardial spasm, region of female genitals and gall bladder.
- Citrullus colocynthis-treats algospasms of biliary tract, gastrointestinal tract and urinary organs. It also treats pain in ischium (ischialgia), neuritis (inflammation of peripheral nerves) and neuralgic pains especially in the face.
- Gelsemium sempervirens-treats headaches and tendency to convulsions (fits).
- Spigelia anthelmia-treats acute carditis (inflammation of the heart), stenocardia (severe constricting pain in chest), headaches and neuralgic pains.
- Cyclamen europaem-treats migraines, headaches and painful menstrual disorders.
- Ginkgo biloba-treats painful writers cramps and headaches.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R81 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R81 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||Generally 3 to 4 times daily 15 drops in some water before meals. in severe cases every ½ to 1 hour 15 to 20 drops.|
|Size||22ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|