Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bladder weakness drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 74 drops are indicated for nocturnal enuresis in adults and children and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like calcium phosphoricum, pulsatilla etc that acts on nocturnal enuresis (involuntary urination) and bladder weakness.
Nocturnal enuresis, bladder weakness.
Nocturnal enuresis in adults and children refers to the condition of inability to control the urination. Usually is a very common childhood problem. Involuntary urination can be caused by variety of factors such as disorders of bladders, kidneys, ureter, poor control of muscles etc. The condition is also associated with neurological disorders. Causes include excessive output of urine while sleeping, slower physical development, genetics, anxiety, obstructive sleep, over active bladder, structural problems etc. Signs and symptoms include bedwetting, emotional status, sleeping problems etc.
Calcium Phos. D30, Causticum Hah. D30, Ferrum Phos. D8, Kalium Phosphoricum D12, Pulsatilla D12, Sepia D6
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R74
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 74 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat nocturnal enuresis in adults and children
- Calcium phosphoricum-it is constitutionally recommended for asthenic (lack of energy) patient.
- Pulsatilla-treats incontinence (lack of control) of urine particularly in girls
- Ferrum phosphoricum-treats nocturnal enuresis in adults and children, incontinence of urine.
- Kalium phosphoricum-treats nervous constitutions and general weakness.
- Sepia- treats bladder sphinchter (ring of muscle surrounding and serving to guard or close an opening or tube) insufficiency, nocturnal enuresis etc.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops ofDr.Reckeweg R 74 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 74 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Nocturnal enuresis in small children: 8-10 drops in some water 3 times daily
Reduce dosage after 2-3 weeks to twice daily
The same regimen applies to older children, however increase the dosage to 10-15 drops
Adults should be given 10-15 drops 3 times a day over a longer period of time
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|