Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Psoriasis drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 65 drops for treating psoriasis vulgaris is a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like berberis aquifolium, cal. carb. hahnem etc., selected for their ability to address common skin disease marked by red, itchy, scaly patches (psoriasis) and psoriasis like eczema (skin patches become rough and inflamed with blisters which cause itching and bleeding)
Psoriasis vulgaris, psoriasis-like eczema.
Psoriasis vulgaris is the problem basically related to the immune system. Psoriasis vulgaris is a long term chronic condition of skin that is caused by over active immune system. In psoriasis skin cells grows faster that result in white, thick, red or silvery patches of the skin. New skin cells grow rapidly in days rather than in weeks. In few cases psoriasis runs in the family. The symptoms include inflammation, flaking of skin commonly appearing on knees, scalp, elbow, feet, hand or lower back. Keeping healthy weight can manage psoriasis. Eliminating alcohol and cutting down the consumption of refined sugar can help to improve psoriasis.
Berberis Aquifol. Q, Calcium Carbonic. Hahnemanni D30, Graphites D12, Hydrocotyle Asiatica D2, Natrium Chloratum D30, Arsenicum Album D12,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R65
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 65 Drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating psoriasis vulgaris.
- Berberis aquilfolium-proven homeopathic constitutional remedy for psoriasis
- Cal. carb. Hahnem. - treats scrofula (TB like bacteria) suffering from long duration. It also treats fat, fair, flabby type conditions of body and impaired nutrition.
- Graphites - treats fair and fat patients. It also treats hard, rough and constant dryness of skin areas. It treats the eruptions that oozes out a sticky exudate (mass of cells and fluid that has seeped out of blood vessels or an organ, especially in inflammation)
- Hydrocotyle asiatica - treats thickening of epidermoid layer with removal of the oldest dead skin cells (exfoliation) of scales. It also treats circular spots that have the scaly edges
- Natrium chloratum - treats weak (debilitated) and flabby working of body that tends to hyperthyroidism. It also treats psoriasis vulgaris that has inflammatory skin disorder affecting the scalp and face (seborrhoeiac) eczema.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illnessis triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 65 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 65 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 65 in water, 2 to 3 times daily before meals. Period may varydepending on the case .|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|