Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Measles Drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 62 drops are indicated for symptoms of measles in adults and children and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like arum triphyllum, belladonna etc that acts on mucous membrane inflammation, inflammations of eyes and measles (infectious viral disease causing fever and a red rash).
To reduce all types of inflammation of mucous membranes, especially with inflammations of the eye; measles.
Symptoms of measles in adults and children include fever, cough, muscle aches, red eyes, light sensitivity, runny nose, white spots in mouth, sore throat etc. Measles is a contagious infection which is caused by measles virus. It is also known as morbilli or rubeola. It is an airborne disease that spreads easily through sneezes and coughs of those infected. It can also spread through the contact with nasal secretions or saliva. Measles is leading cause of death in the children. It usually occurs in the unvaccinated children. Vitamin A deficiency is a risk factor for causing measles. Measles causes total body skin rashes. Complications associated with symptoms of measles in adults and children include bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes), ear infections, miscarriage, blindness, decrease in blood platelets, severe diarrhea etc. Children suffering from this disease can also have Kopliks spots which are small red spots with the blue white centers that appear inside mouth.
Arum Triphyllum D3, Belladonna D4, Ferrum Phosphoric. D8, Merc. Solub. Hahnem. D8, Pulsatilla D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R62
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 62 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of measles in adults and children
- Arum triphyllum-treats stitching pain and burning of inflamed mucous membranes along with eyes irritation, measles and skin rashes.
- Belladonna-treats symptoms of measles in adults and children like acute inflammation, head congestion and febrile (related to fever) states. It also treats dry mucous membranes that particularly affecting the upper respiratory system.
- Ferrum phosphic. and mercur. solub. Hahnem-treats catarrhal (catarrh- inflammation of a mucous membrane) affections, photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light) and sticky perspiration (sweating).
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 62 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 62 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 62 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 62 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
In the acute stage frequent repetition is necessary
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|