Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Influenza Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 6 homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of viral infection like influenza through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops form). It has key ingredients like bryonia, camphora, causticum hahnem etc that act on the inflammation accompanied by fever of the serous membrane and fibrous tissues. It is also indicated to treat general infection along with pain in limbs, sensation of extreme physical weakness or emotional exhaustion (prostration), restlessness, headaches, acute pains and dry burning skin. It treats feverish catarrh of mucosa, inflammation of mucous membrane of pharynx and nose (rhinopharyngitis), contagious viral infection of the respiratory passages causing fever, severe aching, and catarrh (influenza), inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes (bronchitis), pneumonia, inflammation of the pleurae i.e. pair of serous membranes lining the thorax (pleurisy), inflammation of the pericardium (pericarditis) etc.
Acute feverish inflammations of the fibrous tissues and the serous membranes.
Gripfektan: Specific serous remedy, especially influenza. General infection with pain in the limbs, sensation of prostration, dull head-aches, restlessness. Dry and burning skin, acute pains. Feverish catarrh of the mucosa of the upper air-passages, rhinopharyngitis, influenza bronchitis, pneumonia, inflammation of the serous membranes, pleurisy, pericarditis, peritonitis, irritation of the peritoneum during inflammatory processes of the abdominal organs.
The symptoms of viral infection like influenza include cough, fever, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, fatigue, headache, watering eyes, body aches etc. Influenza is an infectious disease caused by influenza virus and is commonly known as Flu. It is a viral infection that mainly affects throat, nose and lungs and is contagious
Bryonia D4, Camphora D3, Causticum Hahnem. D6, Baptisia D4, Eupator. Perfol. D3, Ferrum Phosphoric. D8, Gelsemium D6, Eucalyptus D3, Sabadilla D6, Aconitum D4,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R6
The key properties in this influenza medicine are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of viral infection like influenza
- Baptisia -treats typhoid, state of unconsciousness (stupor), lack of energy and enthusiasm (lethargy), irritation of mucous membrane and cold.
- Bryonia -treats respiratory tract diseases including the common cold, influenza (catarrhal fever), piercing pain, headaches and inflammation of serous tissues.
- Camphora -acts as analeptic (tending to restore a person's health or strength) and calmative (having a sedative effect).
- Causticum -treats symptoms of viral infection like influenza such as rawness sensation of mucosa, feebleness of sphincter of bladder and hollow cough.
- Eucalyptus -treats general nervous excitement, accelerated breathing, extreme fatigue, and rigidity of limbs, fever and headaches.
- Eupatorium perfol -treats fever accompanied by the prostration sensation, catarrhal inflammation of upper air passages along with cough and rawness sensation of mucosa.
- Ferrum phosphoricum -acts as remedy for the inflammation and fever. It also treats low pulse, and inflammation of the lungs, arising in the bronchi or bronchioles (bronchopneumonia)
- Gelsemium -treats congestive headache, shivering, sleepiness and prostration.
- Sabadilla -treats burning cold and stitches on chest
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops, Homeopathic drops for symptoms of viral infection complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of R6 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops
- the medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications like Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications like homeopathic drops for symptoms of viral infection should be used up quickly.
|Dosage||Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops of Dr Reckeweg R 6 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes. As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1 to 2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1 to 2 hours 10 to 15 drops. When fever has gone, take during several days every 2 to 3 hours 10 drops in some water. Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3 to 4 times a day 10 to 15 drops in some water.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|