Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Pulmonary disease drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 48 is homeopathic medicine to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like acid. picrin, bryonia etc that act on pulmonary weakness, appearance of the tuberculous disease and bronchial asthma. It is also indicated for chronic pulmonary catarrh (build-up of mucus in the nose or throat), cough that is result of excessive smoking, catarrhal disorders of upper air passages, extreme fatigue, sweating (perspiration), pains and weakness between shoulder blades (omoplates).
Pulmonary weakness and first appearance of tuberculous diseases. Complementary remedy in bronchial asthma, chronic pulmonary catarrh, cough resulting from excessive smoking. Complementary or alternative remedy in all catarrhal affections of the upper air passages. Weakness and pains between the omoplates, weariness, nocturnal perspiration.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is chronic inflammation of lung that obstructs air flow from lungs. It is also known as chronic obstructive airway disease or chronic obstructive lung disease. It is chiefly characterized by poor air flow that worsens over the time. The most common cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is smoking. Other causes include air pollution, genetics etc. The symptoms include cough, chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing, constant respiratory infections, fever, headaches, swollen ankles and feet, weight loss and fatigue.
Acid Picrin. D8, Bryonia D12, Dulcamara D30, Ferrum Phosphoric. D12, Klium Carb. D6, Lycopodium D30, Sepia D6, Silicea D30, China D6, Phosphorus D30,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R48
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 48 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Acid. picrin-treats mental weariness and burning pains between and in the omoplates.
- Bryonia -reduces the effect of irritation and catarrh in portion of the parietal pleura which lines the internal aspect of ribs and muscles (costal pleura). It also treats inflammation of the pleurae (pleurisy) that frequently lead to tuberculosis development.
- Dulcamara -it reduces pressure on shoulders
- Kalium carb. -acts against the weakness and nocturnal sweating between the shoulder blades and treats pre-tuberculous symptoms.
- Lycopodium -it is effective for liver and supports the detoxification process. It acts as aperitive or laxative (tending to stimulate or facilitate evacuation of the bowels).
- Ferrum phosphoricum -treats symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease such as feverish bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes). It treats pulmonary tuberculosis accompanied by fever symptoms. It acts as general tonic after the loss of humours, exhausting illness, pulmonary diseases, pneumonia and tuberculosis.
- Sepia -treats physical constitution and is general tonic for body. It also acts against the weakness, weariness, fatigue and lack of energy.
- Silicea -it is effective in pulmonary inflammation and inflammation of pulmonary aveoli (small cavity). It also acts on constitutional weakness of lungs and is effective in pre-tuberculous conditions. It acts as tonic in tuberculosis and makes the constitution better. It also works as remedy for bronchial asthma and weakness which results from cold.
General Indications for Reckeweg R 48 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 48 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Reckeweg R 48 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 48 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||Generally 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr. Reckeweg R 48 in some water before meals. in dorsal pains, take every 5 to 10 minutes the same dose.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|