Dr.Reckeweg R 47 drops are indicated to treat all hysteric complaints (HYSTERIC BALL - constrictions and disturbances from the stomach upto the throat)
Stomach pain during periods is a common complaint among women. Other Symptoms such as disturbances from the stomach to the throat, suffocation during night, aggravating ante menses, noise sensitivity, and nervous agitation are associated with hysterical complaints. This is a biological phenomenon and related to menstrual cycles in adult females.
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 47 drops are indicated for stomach pain during periods and work on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like asafoet. Glonoinum etc that acts on hysteric (wildly emotional and exaggerated reaction) ball, disturbances and constrictions from stomach up to throat. It also addresses sensitivity to noise, hysteria of women and nervosity. It also treats throbbing and constriction in throat and suffocation during night.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 47 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 47 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat stomach pain during periods
Asafoet. -treats sensation of ball in throat
Glonoinum -treats sensation of suffocation, strong pulse in throat and noise hypersensitivity.
Ignatia -treats stomach pain during periods, pressure sensation in throat, disappearing of hysteric ball during eating and swallowing. It also treats pressure sensation in chest that is arising from stomach, insomnia (sleeplessness) and nervousness.
Lachesis -treats suffocation sensation, fits during night etc.
Moschus -treats sensitivity to noises and odours.
Other Complimentary Reckeweg products for associated symptoms/complications
R14 - acute restlessness
R1 - inflammation in the throat and rear part of mouth
R45 - hoarseness and catarrah of the larynx
General Indications for Reckeweg R 47 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops ofDr.Reckeweg R 47should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Reckeweg R 47 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 47drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||in the beginning 4 to 6 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 47 in some water before meals.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|