Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R40 Diabetes Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 40 homeopathic drops to treat the symptoms of diabetes mellitus are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like acid.phosphor, arsen.album etc., selected for their ability to address diabetes, deficiency in the production of red blood cells (pernicious anaemia), leukemia anaemia, lymphogranualomatosis (wide spread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system).
Dr.Pranjali, a leading homeopath recommends Reckeweg R40 drops alongwith Syzygium Jambolanum 1x tablets for efefctive management of diabetes in homeopathy. Know more
Diabetes, pernicious anaemia and phases of degeneration centred in the blood and glandular system, such as leucemia, anaemia, Iymphogranulomatosis, but specially diabetes.
R40 lessens the secondary symptoms like: depression, agitation, flatulent sensations, lack of appetite, aggravation when the weather changes, thirst, itching etc.
Common symptoms of diabetes mellitus include intense thirst, hunger, frequent urination, weight gain, fatigue, unusual weight loss, numbness, tingling in feet and hands, cuts do not heal soon and blurry vision.Diabetes is a metabolic disease that has high blood sugar levels in the body for a long period. If diabetes is left untreated it may cause many complications like kidney failure, cardiovascular diseases, eye damages, foot ulcers, nerve damage etc. Diabetes is caused if pancreas does not produce enough insulin or if the body cells do not respond properly to insulin produced. Diabetes has three main types:
- Type 1 diabetes - in this case body fails to produce the required insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes - in this case body cells fail in responding to the insulin properly.
Gestational diabetes -in this case the female is affected during the pregnancy with the high level of blood sugar.Though the causes of diabetes are unknown certain factors like diet, obesity, genetics and lack of exercise can play role to develop diabetes.
Phaseolus Nanus D12, Acid. Phosphoric D12, Arsen. Alb. D8, Lycopodium D30, Natrium Sulfuric. D12, Uranium Nitric D30, Secale Cornut D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R40 drops
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R40 are derived from the following ingredients to treat the symptoms of diabetes mellitus
- Acid phosphoric- treats thirst, sexual inability to develop or maintain an erection (impotence) and psychic depression.
- Arsenicum album-treats unsatisfied (unquenchable) thirst and progressive exhaustion.
- Lycopodium -it acts as remedy for liver, swelling sensation and accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal (flatulence).
- Natrium sulf -it acts as remedy for liver and has specific action in the case of state of becoming worse or more serious (aggravation) in damp weather.
- Phaseolus nanus -treats the symptoms of diabetes mellitus such as sugar in the urine and irregular cardiac action.
- Secale corn.-treats thirst, abnormal sensation like tingling or pricking (paresthesia) and longing for the cold.
- Uranium nitric -treats diabetes in varying genesis.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 40 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 40 dropsshould be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication (side effects) for Dr.Reckeweg R 40 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 40 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.. After some improvement reduce the dose to twice daily.
|Size||22 ml sealed glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
Other top Homeopathic Diabetes Medicine collection in Drops, Tablets, Syrup