Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Diarrhea drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops has a proprietary blend of homeopathic ingredients like acid phosphoric,b aptisia etc in specialty drops form as medicine for loose motion. It addresses the issues of inflammation of gastrointestinal and lining of colon. It is also indicated for diarrhoea, intestinal influenza (contagious viral infection causing fever, severe aches), intestinal catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus), typhoid fever and dysentery.
Acute and chronic gastro-entero-colitis of all types. Summer diarrhoea after a chill or faulty diet. Intestinal catarrh, intestinal influenza, diarrhoea with fever, typhoid fever, dysentery.
In all age groups diarrhoea is the most common suffered illness. It refers to increase in frequency of the bowel movements and the stools are loose and watery. Diarrhoea can cause severe illness as there is loss of water and electrolytes from body. Complications of diarrhoea can cause dehydration, irritation of anus and electrolyte abnormalities. Symptoms include loose or thin stools, nausea, vomiting, cramps, mucus and blood in stools, bloating in belly, fever, weight loss etc. Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops is recommended medicine for loose motion (diarrhoea). The common cause of Diarrhoea include alcohol intake, diabetes, intestinal diseases, unhealthy diet, food allergies, medications, bacterial infections, hyperthyroidism etc.
Phaseolus Nanus D12, Acid. Phosphoric D12, Arsen. Alb. D8, Lycopodium D30, Natrium Sulfuric. D12, Uranium Nitric D30, Secale Cornut D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R4
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drop is medicine for loose motion (diarrhoea) that is derived from the following ingredients
- Acid phosphoric -treats sleepiness, typhoid fever, chronic and acute diarrhoea.
- Baptisia -treats diarrhoea with mucus, fever, dull headache, swollen body and brown coated tongue.
- Chamomilla -treats colics (severe pain in the abdomen caused by wind or obstruction in the intestines) and greenish or aqueous stools after chills.
- Chinin. arsen. -treats bactericidal diarrhoea accompanied by fever, asthenia (physical weakness) and general exhaustion.
- Colocynthis -is homeopathic medicine for loose motion (diarrhoea) that treats dysenteric stools with intestinal spasms (udden involuntary muscular contraction or convulsive movement)
- Ferrum phosphoricum -treats watery diarrhoea accompanied by flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal), inflammation and fever.
- Mercur. subl. corr. -treats blood tinged stools, tenacious (tight) tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels)
- Oleander -treats stools disorders, colicky intestinal cramps and undigested stools.
- Rhus toxicodendron -treats watery diarrhoea, restlessness, mucohaemorrhagic (characterized by hemorrhage and mucus) and drowsiness.
- Veratrum alb. -treats vomiting, diarrhoea accompanied by shivering and collapse.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment. The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage) The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops - medicine for loose motion should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
In acute fever, every 1/4 - 1 hour, 20 drops undiluted. When improving, generally after 1-2 days, reduce the dose to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours. - It is advisable to continue the treatment for about a week at the rate of 10-15 drops, 3 times a day, before meals, until complete recovery. In ordinary diarrhoea, without fever, according to graveness 10-15 drops every 1-3 hours. In typhoid fever, without intestinal disturbances, 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours. In chronic diarrhoea, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|