Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R35 Teething Ache drops
Dr.Reckeweg R35 drops is a homeopathic patent drop whose potentised constituents provide therapeutic effects on tooth pain in adults and children. It addresses inflammation of gums, throbbing pain and its associated emotional ecitation and facilitates teething process in children.
Indications: Painful dentition, dental cramps, delayed teething.
Painful dentition is caused when the nerve in the root of a tooth or surrounding a tooth is irritated. Dental (tooth) infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of dental pain. Pain may also occur after an extraction (tooth is pulled out).
Tip: If you tooth pain becomes acute or unbearable, Dr. Kirti tells how to stop tooth pain fast with this 4 mother tincture Gargle, Mouthwash
Dental cramps or pain is caused by an organic problem such as dental caries, periodontitis, pulpitis, or trauma
Delayed baby teething may be the result of developmental Syndromes , premature birth or genetics, low birth weight, poor nutrition,
R35 drop Ingredients:
Aconitum D6, Bryonia D30, Calc. Carb. Hah. D30, Chamomilla D4, Colocynthis D12, Lgnatia D30, Staphisagria D8.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R35 drops
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat teething problems in infants and children
- Aconitum - treats feverish conditions, chills, alternating or coinciding toothaches etc.
- Bryonia - treats inflammation of the serous skin.
- Calcium Carb. - it acts on teeth development, facilitates teething
- Colocynthis for excited conditions of tooth pain, throbbing pain, fits of anger, agitations (nervous excitement) etc.
- Ignatia -treats hysterical (uncontrolled emotion) reactions, continual whimpering (unhappiness) and nervous excitation.
- Staphysagria is a very effective cure when any food or drink excites the toothache just on touching the teeth. The toothache may appear either in decayed teeth or in sound teeth. The intake of cold drinks worsens the pain. Excessive saliva in mouth and bleeding from gums may also be noted in a few patients.
Dr.Reckeweg R35 drops reviews: Dr Kirti Vikram says R35 is useful for wisdom teeth pain relief. While customer Sidharth Kumar says “I use it. It is useful medicine but consult your dentist to protect your teeth”
(R35 in Hindi): Dr Kirti Vikram says "R35 toothache ki acchi Medicine hai agar baccho ke teeth nikalte hai or us samay unhe toothache hota hai to ye Medicine bahot effective hai"
Dr.Reckeweg R35 Price: Rs250 get 15% off
The product is almost exclusively used in frequent doses for acute cases. Little children can be given every 5-10 minutes a teaspoonful from a dilution of some 40-50 drops in ½ Cup of water.
With older children, and in less acute cases 10-15 drops, frequently, in a little water. For aches caused by hollow teeth, introduce a little cotton wool soaked with a little of this product in pure form.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R35 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R35 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Complimentary Products to Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops are as follows
R34 drops - to improve productivity of calcium & development of teeth. Also in delayed teething & faulty dental development
R35 - in inflammation of dental root (alternate every 1/2 to 1-2 hours
R14 - to sedate due to numbing pain in teething aches
Compare R35 teething ache drops with similar homeopathy medicines
Dr.Bakshi B18 Teeth drops for delayed teething, Pyorrhoea
Allen A07 Dental Drops for toothache, gingivitis
Wheezal WL10 Dental Neuralgia Drops for Toothaches, Pain and Associated Sensitivity