Dr Raj Gastrocid Syrup for Acidity, Refulx, heart burn
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Gastrocid Syrup
Dr Raj Gastrocid Syrup is indicated for gastralgia (pain in the stomach or epigastrium especially of a neuralgic type), heart burn, burning in stomach pressure and pain in the stomach.
Indications: Sour taste and eructation after every meal, betching and sour vomiting. Effective for people with milk intolerance. Regulates acid level in the stomach and cures hyper acidity.
Dr Raj Gastrocid Syrup contains: Piper Nigrum 6CH, Coriandrum Sativa 6CH, Carbo Veg. 6CH, Asafoetida 3x, Lycopodium 2x, Thymus 6CH, Nux Vomica 3x, Hydrastis Can. 3x, Carica P. Q
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr Raj Gastrocid Syrup
- Piper Nigrum 6CH: Black pepper(Piper nigrum) has a stimulating effect on acidity, digestive organs and produces an increase flow of saliva and gastric juices.
- Coriandrum Sativa 6CH: Treats anxiety, depression and panic attacks due to its anxiolytic and sedative effects.
- Carbo Veg.6CH: Flatulence and fullness with weak digestion.
- Lycopodium 2x: Food tastes sour. Excessive hunger, but eating ever so little creates fullness.
- Nux Vomica 3x: Disgust for food, with nausea. Habitual constipation.
- Hydrastis Can. 3x: Loss of appetite.
- Carica P. Q: Heartburn, sour eructations with loss of appetite.
|Side effects||No side effects of Dr Raj Gastrocid Syrup are known|
|Contra indications||No contra indications for the use of Dr Raj Gastrocid Syrup are known.|
|Dosage||Adult 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day before meals or as directed by the physician. children 1 teaspoonful 2-3 times a day before meals or directed by the physician.|