Dr Raj Diabecom Drops is indicated for Diabetes
Dr Raj Diabecom Drops indications
For increased amount of sugar in blood and urine.
Symptoms of diabetes mellitus such as increase appetite, increase thirst, increased urination,
Weakness or fatigue.
Dr Raj Diabecom Drops contains:
- Acidum Phosphoricum H.P.I 12X 10% v/v,
- Arsenicum Album H.P.I 8X 10% v/v,
- Lycopodium Clavatum H.P.I 30X 10% v/v,
- Naturm Sulphuricum H.P.I 12X 10% v/v,
- PhaseolusNanus H.P.I 12X 10% v/v,
- SecaleCornutum H.P.I 4X 10% v/v,
- Uranium Niticum H.P.I 30X 10% v/v,
- Purified Water q.s 100% v/v
Interaction: No interaction between Diabecom & other products are known.
Side Effects: No side effects of Diabecom are known.
Contra-indication: No Contra-Indication.
|Attribute Dosage||Dr Raj Diabecom Drops 15 to 30 drops with 1/4 cup of water before 30ml of meal, 2-3 times a day or as directed by physician.|
|Manufacturer||Dr Raj Homoeo Pharmacy|